MODOMOTO was the first company in Germany to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’, and from its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 220 employees, who work every day withcommitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market. In 2016 we merged with Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300,000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe.
Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that "small company feel" and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion onevery gentleman's journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle.
What you can expect:
Are you excited about eCommerce and you would like to be part of a successful and fast-moving fashion company? We are looking for a skilled, talented and motivated Senior Brand & Communications Manager, who is passionate about exploring consumer insights, knowing our customers even better than we know ourselvers and delivering innovative brand campaigns. You design and manage our brand strategies, improving customer experience and growth in sync with other marketing channels as well as internal departments.
- You are the brand expert and develop the brands MODOMOTO & The Cloakroom to one of the leading fashion and lifestyle brands. You are responsible for the brand and communications strategy, it’s execution internally and externally.
- You ensure that our brands are being consistently communicated – visually and in written form - among all costumer touchpoints and channels.
- You help enhancing our brands consistency via engaging internal brand workshops and proper documentation. You support our employees in becoming a brand ambassador inside and outside of the company. To achieve this, you will be in constant exchange with internal departments such as Design, Performance Marketing, Styling, Buying, Product Management/IT, Customer Service and Business Development.
- You plan, develop and implement brand marketing initatives aligning with the identity and goals of the brands
- You take full ownership for providing the vision of our product, creating an enduring brand messaging that results in brand loyalty and improving market share.
- You are in charge of our Public Relations and understand how to create interesting and relevant stories for media outlets and journalists increasing our coverage
- Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Design or a related field
- Relevant experience in Brand Marketing, Communications and Public Relations for consumer products, coming from a fast paced and dynamic environment, ideally in the fashion and lifestyle industry
- Strategical but also very creative mindset and the ability to think „outside the „box“
- Proven ability to develop, drive, and execute successful brand and communication strategies
- You are self-motivated, highly proactive, dedicated and organized. You like challenging environments and have perseverance in the face of obstacles.
- You are a team player and an outstanding communicator, with developed negotiation skills in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English
You can expect challenging tasks, an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.