MODOMOTO was the first company in Germany to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’, and from its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 220 employees, who work every day withcommitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market. In 2016 we merged with Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300,000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe.
Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that "small company feel" and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion onevery gentleman's journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle.
What you can expect:
Are you excited about eCommerce and you would like to be part of a successful and fast-moving fashion company? We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated Senior CRM Manager who is willing to devise and manage effective Communications and CRM campaigns with regard to relevant KPIs and customer lifecycle. You will continuously optimize and generate actionable measurements, that will develop long term customer relationships and increase brand awareness.
- You take full ownership for the strategy, execution, measurement and constant improvement of all CRM activities in 7 countries across E-Mail, Mobile Push Notification and Social Media channels that drive our customers to re-engage with our service as well stay engaged with our brand
- You lead, guide and develop our team of CRM & Social Media Managers
- You are responsible for our Social Media and Community Management strategy and execution,
including innovative content creation
- You get support from our Business Intelligence team in building your own reports to analyze performance of your campaigns, conduct A/B tests and identify opportunities
- You work closely with colleagues from different departments such as Business Intelligence, Performance Marketing, Sourcing, Styling and Customer Support
- Degree in Communication or Media Studies, Economics or a related field
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in CRM / Social Media Marketing, ideally in an e-commerce environment with a focus on performance based Email Marketing as well as Mobile Push Notifications
- You have at least 2 years of experience in leading a team
- Proven ability to develop, drive and execute successful CRM campaigns
- Experienced with Email Marketing/CRM/Push Notification Tools
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Creativity for creating new content and passion for developing concepts
- Basic knowledge in the field of Frontend Development (HTML, CSS) and good Excel Skills
- Structured and methodical work ethic, a strong sense of ownership as well as a good dose of humour complete your profile!
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.