MODOMOTO was the first company in Germany to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’, and from its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 220 employees, who work every day withcommitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market. In 2016 we merged with Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300,000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe.
Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that "small company feel" and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion onevery gentleman's journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle.
What you can expect:
We are hiring an experienced Digital Marketing expert to drive significant growth through our Online Display Marketing Campaigns. As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager you complete the marketing team and support us in strengthening our presence in all performance driven Display Marketing channels in 7 territories. You want to make an impact, take ownership and develop & execute new strategies and campaigns towards clear KPI goals. Would you like to be a part of growing our product and company, then you are in the right place!
- You are responsible for the overall strategy, concept and realisation of performance driven user acquisition campaigns in the field of Display Marketing with a focus on web & mobile web (Banner & Video Ads via 3rd party networks (RTB, Native Advertising, Retargeting)
- You optimize the user acquisition and re-activation campaigns towards performance with a clear CLV driven ROI focus
- You analyse results, identify actionable opportunities (targeting, bid optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale
- You understand the customer journey from first impressions to order confirmation and optimize conversion rates
- You are being supported by and work pro-actively with key internal departments (Business Intelligence, Product Management, IT) to coordinate and realize successful marketing campaigns
- Degree in Communication, Marketing or Media Studies, Economics or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Display Performance Marketing, ideally in an e-commerce or fashion environment
- Experience with other marketing channels (Affiliate, Social Ads, Google Adwords, Mobile etc.) is a strong plus
- High interest in and profound understanding of AdTech / Tracking technologies
- Very good analytical skills as well as Excel knowledge
- Creativity and fun regarding development and changing of concepts, willing to leave the beaten track
- Structured and methodical work ethic, a very strong sense of ownership as well as a good dose of humour complete your profile!
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.